I was having brunch yesterday with my favorite one year old twins when their mom whipped out these adorable little ready-made drink pouches filled with a variety of organic fruits and vegetables. The babies loved them! When I looked at the ingredients, I was impressed to find pure organic fruits and vegetables with no water, preservatives or added salt. The most brilliant thing is the packaging. They come in these little pouches with a pop up top. No need to try and feed the baby in a restaurant with a spoon and little glass jars. Where were these products when I had babies!!
Ella's Kitchen was formed by a hands-on father of two children who was horrified by the child obesity rate. He wanted to create an opportunity for children to eat and enjoy healthy food. The combination of foods, together with the cool packaging, are designed to create colors and textures that the kids will be drawn to. By the way the twins were scarfing down these little pouches, I think he certainly achieved his goal!
They have different products for the various stages of your babies life. In their stage 1 baby food, the cute pouches come in flavors like:
* apples and bananas
* broccoli, pears and peas
* butternut squash, carrots, apples and prunes
* carrots, apples and parsnips
* peaches and bananas
* sweet potato, pumpkin, apples and blueberries
* sweet corn, pumpkin and peas
to name a few.
Their other products include:
* Baby brekkie - breakfast foods for babies 6 months and older
* Stage 2 foods aimed for weaning babies of 7 months or more
* Stage 3 foods for toddlers
* Healthy baby cookies and snacks
* Italian and Indian cooking sauces that you can put over pasta or rice
* LIttle boxes of organic rice and pasta
Although some of their products contain meat and dairy, there is a good selection of vegetarian products across their product line for those of you who are raising veggie babies.
Where to Buy